Since Version 2.0 bbPress support so called Shortcodes. They have been introduced for creating macros to be used in the layout of your forum content on WordPRess pages. To use any of the shortcodes simply insert the desired shortcode into any WordPress page.
To get the required numerical ID for $forum_id, $topic_id, $reply_id and $tag_id you will need to visit your /wp-admin/ section and either by editing the post or by hovering your mouse over the applicable forum/topic/reply/tag post type you will see a numeric ID for that post eg. /wp-admin/post.php?post=47
– Display a single forums topics. eg.
– Display the ‘New Topic Form’ for a specific forum ID.
– Display a single topic. eg.
– Display a single reply eg.
bbPress blog clients documentation install logic plugin semantics space structure technology theme Wordpress – Display a tag cloud of all topic tags.
– Display a list of all topics associated with a specific tag. eg.
– Single view – Display topics associated with a specific view. Current included ‘views’ with bbPress are “popular”
– Display the search form template.
– Display the login screen.
– Display the register screen.
– Display the lost password screen.
– Display the forum statistics.